Monday, January 23, 2006

NAIAS

Here is my obligatory NAIAS post, with a few of my snapshots. I could ramble on about how cool the Camaro was (see below) or how I liked the Kabura (see below again), but mostly I'd like to point out a couple cars I saw that didn't make the most news elsewhere (either they weren't as popular or not as new). First up is the Honda FCX concept:

I think this car is gorgeous, with just the right techno flair mated to smooth sweeping curves. This reminds me a lot of the new Civic, and I hope Honda takes their Accord this direction.

Also, I ended up loving the Porsche Cayman. I know it's "just" a hard top Boxster, but man does it have beautiful lines. Something about the fixed roof adds some grace. Here's a picture of the important part:


Finally, I'll wrap up with my favorite pictures from the show, labeled appropriately. Enjoy.

Chevrolet Camaro:


Mazda Kabura:



Saturn Sky:

No comments: